Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My young apprentice

I was getting ready for our fleet pew pew night by scanning down holes close to our main system. That way we could spend our night roaming through them vice probing them all out fresh. My kids were playing before stories and bed time and I was just about to log to read stories when I jumped into a hole to BM the internal exit when I noticed a Drake on scan. I told the kids they could play for a few more minutes, jumped back to high sec to get my ‘phoon and sounded the war call in corp. The only one not AFK was Kiritsubo who arrived in his bomber at the same time I got there in my ‘phoon. Unfortunately there was some weird bug going on with the fleet menus and we wasted a lot of time trying to get him to the WH. When he finally arrived the drake had warped off leaving the wrecks and it was time for my kids’ stories. I left the ‘phoon in high sec and gave Kiritsubo a warp in point with the instructions to kill the looter that would inevitably come and went afk to read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


After my kids were put down I got back to the screen just as Kiritsubo uncloaked and engaged the Cormorant that had returned. It was over quick and I grabbed the small amount of loot Kiritsubo couldn’t carry. We headed back to rendezvous with the rest of our corp most of which had come on for pew pew. The loot and KM were rather pitiful, but it was fun to turnover the kill to a corpmate and see him execute successfully. Our corp is growing and we are starting to become a coherent group instead of independent pilots who make dick and fart jokes to each other while logged on. We of course still make the jokes.

2 comments:

  1. The dick and fart jokes are the source of our power! UuunLIMited POWAAAaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there GM,

    I read through a couple of your posts, and find everything extremely interesting! Right now I'm in a [boring] corp that claims to do Industry and PvP, but really we haven't done a damn thing. I started playing in April '09 and have been looking for ways to enjoy the game's PvP side as well as make a healthy amount of ISK. My current corp has provided none of this. Do you guys have a website for your Corp, and are you accepting apps for new recruitment? I'd like to become a valuable teammate of a fun group playing in the outer reaches of space, as it appears you do. Thanks!

    Jason
    SpinDoctor15 (in-game)

    ReplyDelete