Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new Dawn for Men

If you are showing up at the blog to check us out for recruitment purposes, you should start at the beggining.

Although we are not repopulating the blog, we are happy to announce that for the first time since Ritual Suicide's inception we are actively recruiting.  Check out our forum post or just convo Genocide Machine in game.  We are taking all eager players at all skill levels and SP level.

We have special plan for the holies this time...  come join the mayhem!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's obviously too late, but whatever. I want to thank Mr. Genocide Machine and Co. You and your blog was an inspiration for me and convinced me to dive into wormholes (not to mention the blog itself was quite an entertaining read). And i don't regret about it so far. I hope you have fun with whatever you're doing now. Thanks again! o7

    ReplyDelete