Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mac Fanboi

I can't help but post Nerbert's most recent kill, in his own words:

I've been out of the game for a while, but I've made a modest return with mixed results...

In my not so triumphant return to WH space last night, a comms error led to designating the wrong primary target. Eve PvP can be a cruel bitch and mistakes are usually punished... My stealth bomber paid the price and it was a good reminder of how the game works.

Tonight I got the first mission runner I probed down to shoot at me. Once he was pointed he actually put up a pretty good fight... unfortunately, it was his turn to learn something about Eve PvP:

1. Don't shoot at ninjas
2. If you do shoot at ninjas, don't stick around to find out what he's going to do next.
3. If you do stick around to find out what he does next... and he comes back in a combat ship, definitely don't stick around while he slowboats 60km to point you.
4. If you do wait for him to close inside point range, don't be pissed at the ninja when you lose your "only ship."
5. If you are pissed at the ninja, don't cry in local. Everyone will laugh at you and the ninja will send it to his corp for lols (and quite possibly a blog post???)

His parting words:
Burnarator > thank you for blowing the only ship i had up
Burnarator > fuck you


Ah, that's why I love this game.



No comments:

Post a Comment